Thursday, November 6, 2014

My body and I are beginning again

Another resurgence: of energy, of commitment, of dedication. 

My body and I are beginning again. We’re re-starting fresh.

I’m beginning a cleanse (again) – the Standard Process cleanse. My modification is that I am including protein from the start. This is because I intend to work out regularly and don’t want to feel depleted. I’m going to the gym after work today for the first time in over a year. I’ve been doing other things, of course, but I’d like to get back into a gym habit.

Food and fitness are my focus for the remainder of 2014 and the duration of 2015. I will be vigilant. I will be committed. I will learn discipline and it will be done my way, for me.


I know this is a life-long practice. And I might as well start now. So, expect to hear more from me. Let’s see what unfolds…

No comments:

Post a Comment