And...
Now that I'm in a relationship with my body, the beat goes on. It's not a brand new start, I'm course correcting. And it's a good thing.
It's about to rain and I'm forcing myself to go out for my 3 mile run.
I keep acting like life is black and white: I will have a full-blown party weekend or I will have a weekend where I sleep and rest and eat well. It feels like I am giving myself a choice between two extreme scenarios. But there is so much grey in between.
This weekend, I've chosen to stay around town, indeed, to get some rest and get a few things done (including an 11 miler). And I hope to find some joy.
I left my computer at work the other night and it was quite liberating. My body and I love watching tv, and I'm noticing how much down time it really eats up. With it in my life, it feels like I am working and watching and not much else. I would like to leave my computer at work more - we will see how that goes.
My body and I picked out some healthy eats today and we're fighting off some allergies. So, we're going to run in the woods and then get clean and get some rest. SoulCycle tomorrow morning - woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment