I weighed my
body last night. It was a wake up call. I had assumed that just talking with my
body more would mean that my weight would go down – somehow, we would be in
better tune which would mean that there’s less noise (read: pounds) between us.
Not so.
I have
started my cleanse again. This time, I will allow myself SOME wine, and protein.
It feels silly not to have protein and be running all of these miles. So far,
so good – I ordered some more powers/pills as part of the Standard Process
cleanse.
It is almost
lunch and my body is calling for it.
I would
really like to feel a life shift here, and I think I’m close. I remember the
days when I would shove anything in my body that my mind wanted. I can’t even
fathom those days. I had dessert on Sat night and it felt insanely different.
It was all processed things – cookies, Nutella, fluff. Wow. I ran 11 miles the
next day to shake some of it off.
So, here we
go… recover, begin again.
I am
conscious of the fuel I’m putting into my body and my muscles and bones get a
rest after yesterday’s run. It’s lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment