It was
awesome. I am newly addicted to the cult of Soulcycle and can’t get enough. The
classes are so upbeat and fun, I find myself smiling all the time. I set the
intention of having a two-way dialogue with my body during the class and it was
remarkable! At one point, it felt like my body took the reins and I was just
sitting back and observing. This was the first time in class that my body sat in the front row. We earned our way there and it felt great.
My body and
I also had a 5 mile run for marathon training to do, so it was a busy body day.
We took in healthy foods, including a lot of vegetables and protein to keep us
going.
My body is
tired and we’re hitting the hay. All in all, a fantastic day – one I would like
to have with my body again and again. My body is capable of so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment